Sanders Saws was founded by Gene Sanders in 1953. The company was among the first to develop and pioneer the hotpress process. Immediately allowing us to jump right into the market.
A Changing of the Guard
In February, 1983, Sanders was purchased by Robert. B. Priest. In the Spring of 1992 Sanders was moved into a new manufacturing facility allowing them to add state of the art manufacturing equipment, and provide the highest quality in diamond product manufacturing.
A Bright New Future
On Nov, 1 2015 Sanders Saws merged with K2 Diamond Products, another company that prides itself on manufacturing the highest quality products in the industry.